Monday 29 August 2011

lazy days

I've got my lovely friend Hanna visiting me this weekend.We've so far spent a lot of time eating various tasty things, very important for constantly hungry pregnant people like myself. Also, she was totally understanding when I fell asleep at 9.30 last night, such a good friend. I was totally exhausted after we had gone for lunch and spent the rest of the afternoon in the pub with some friends (I had soda water with fresh lime and pretended I was having vodka. Not because I need the alcohol but because it gave me that "Sunday afternoon in the pub" feeling). Then we went to Sainsburys and bought a ridiculous amount of snacks and went home to scoff in front of the TV. Needless to say it didn't take me long to fall asleep!

So far all we have planned for today is going for a walk, perfect.

No comments: