Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas cheer

Here's what I've been up to in recent weeks, getting in to the spirit of the festive season....

Celebrating First Advent with my sister with a spread of yummy Swedish Christmas food...

...and an Advent cake that turned out great. It was delicious if I do say so myself!


Was given an early Christmas present by my sister Sabina, a box full of pampering bath goodies.
Bath bombs from lush, beautiful scented candles and all sorts of lotions and potions. She knows me all too well....

Sabina and I baked "lussekatter". A Swedish saffron flavoured pastry that is essential to achieving the right Christmassy feeling.

We did three different varieties: plain, vanilla flavoured and marsipan filled. All equally scrumptious.

I love Christmas!

No comments: