Friday 14 October 2011

A bit of a schlep!

I've just come back from a hellish trip to Finchley Central where I've collected a carrycot that I've bought second hand. I honestly don't know what I was thinking taking it home on the tube in the middle of rush hour!! Now I am absolutely knackered and my body is aching. I have recently started to experience a lot of joint pain, especially in my hips. I basically feel like an old granny! It probably doesn't help that I was scrubbing doors and doorways this morning. I guess this is what they call nesting....

Tonight we are staying in and ordering a curry. Food + Sofa = Very happy pregnant chick!



2 comments:

Maskrosmorsan said...

Du har väl fått foglossning i bäckenet. Inte farligt, men smärtsamt.

Nadja said...

Ja precis! kunde varit varre dock, det kanns mest nar jag gatt mycket/burit saker etc.