Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

How terrible am I at updating this bloody blog!! Must do better...
We've had a rather eventful few weeks...

My mum was here for 9 days, lovely. Una bonded with her grandmother straight away, so nice to all spend lots of time together. Una loved sleeping in mormors arms!

I got mastitis, not so lovely, thankfully said mother looked after me and Una very well.

James' mum arrived the same day my mum left, she stayed three nights and on the Friday we all went for an amazing meal at the River Cafe, Una behaved exemplary during her first michelin starred dining experience. All the staff were stopping to say how adorable she was and couldn't believe she was only 4 weeks old!

Saturday was Una's 1 month birthday. We celebrated with lots of cuddles. Didn't leave the house all day and had a very cosy nap together on the couch. Love napping with Una.

Today is my first ever Mothers Day! Una got me a card. She is clearly a genius. Now my sister is coming over and James is cooking us lunch.

Ok, so that brings us up to date! Phew!

Tomorrow my dad arrives! I haven't seen him in years, very excited.

No comments: