Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunny sunday

Last night was lovely, we met up at The Regent at around 7.30, had a few drinks (I had 2 single vodka and soda) and left around 10. Lots of fun chat. Not too much baby talk! Didn't talk about baby poo once!
Una and her dad had had a nice evening chilling together, I knew they would. When I got home I was knackered and Una and I were in bed by 11. All in all a great first night out!

Today is another glorious day, Una and I had a lie in until 10 am and have just been taking it easy this morning. I've just had a lovely coffee (back on the coffee!!! Couldn't stomach it when I was pregnant...) and now we are about to head out for a walk down Portobello Road to buy some fresh vegetables for dinner and some carrot seeds for the garden. (James is the gardener, I don't do gardening...)

No comments: