Tuesday 7 February 2012

I am not in labour

Annoyingly my Blogger app is not working on my phone, hence the radio silence. I am far too lazy to upload images on to my computer and because of this I prefer to post from my phone, so that I can include images in my posts.

The last few days I have had lots of visitors. On Sunday my old flatmate came over for tea. I had made a blueberry and raspberry tart and she brought some yummy cupcakes. I hadn't seen her since October so we had plenty of catching up to do. Later that evening Sabina came over and I made spicy black bean patties with potatoes dauphinois. Yum.
Monday my friend Ema came over for lunch, I made a simple hot smoked salmon salad with avocado and boiled eggs, with a dill dressing. Simple but tasty. I then had my 40 week midwife appointment. Apparently the baby's head is now 3/5 engaged, as opposed to 1/5 at my last appointment. I guess that's progress. She made me another appointment for Sunday, I am starting to feel like maybe I am not having a baby after all. Perhaps I dreamt it all up.

No comments: