Tuesday 21 February 2012

The joy




There is so much to blog about at the moment but somehow I don't fancy doing anything apart from hanging out with my daughter. She is the best company I could ask for. She is very funny and entertaining when she is awake. But mainly she sleeps. Or does what she's doing on the picture, feeding. She loves a bit of the old boob.

I'm waiting for the bit when it gets difficult. The bit where you don't get to sleep much? At the moment it is all perfect. She eats and sleeps so well. I feel rested and unbelievably happy. I am still recovering from the difficult birth (which deserves a whole post of its own) but I feel great nonetheless.

Oh, and her name is Una.

2 comments:

sabulous said...

Yay Una! "My daughter" - how weird... Love you both so much and can't wait to see the little wonder again! <3
/ Auntie Bina

Anonymous said...

Una är så fint! Åh och jag vill träffa henne nu nu nu!!! Maria!