Thursday 6 September 2012

Our Swedish holiday, part 1.


Untitled
Travelling with Una is a breeze, she is so chilled out. We arrived at Gatwick early and Una had some lunch in Pret, some carrot that I had brought, no baguettes yet!
Untitled
The flight was quick and easy, Una enjoyed the view and slept in my arms.
Untitled
We had a four hour wait at Arlanda in Stockholm before catching our connecting flight to Umea. Una took a nap to make the time pass quicker.
Untitled
Finally, on the Wednesday, we arrived at my mums house. Una enjoyed some quality time with her Mormor, we took walks with the dog and had lots of fika. My mum had dug out some of our old toys from when me and my siblings were little, so Una had lots of retro toys to play with!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments: