Monday 19 November 2012

Behind every advert there is a sexist pig...

This morning I have been to the GP for a follow up appointment they called me in for, only for the GP to say she didn't know why they had sent me a letter, I didn't need to come in. Cheers for that. At least I didn't have to wait for an hour to be seen as I have in the past...
Now I am chilling at home, catching up on watching Real Housewives of New York (yes, this is my favourite show...) while Una snoozes. When she gets up I will give her some lunch before we stroll (and by stroll I mean walk briskly for an hour and a half) to St James park to meet Ema and little Solo, the boy she nannies. Then home and dinner for Una before I head to a body pump class tonight with Aga.

If anyone reading this wants to be enraged by obscene sexism and cementing of gender roles, please watch this Christmas advert by Asda. Words fail me.


No comments: