Sunday 7 December 2008

christmas dilemma

Again not written in a while... At the moment I am busy planning my christams party next weekend, though I am starting to go off the idea slightly.... For some reason no one else seems to be as excited about it as me. None of the prospective guests, that is. It seems they want more then I can offer them. I have been dreaming of mulled wine, christmas decorations, homemade pepparkakor, bottles of red wine and lots of nice conversation. But it seems my dream may be shattered by friends that can't imagine a saturday night without clubbing and getting wrecked out of their minds. This is their choice, of course. I just wish someone would share my enthusiasm for cloved oranges and candle light. I have even been planning a trip down portobello to buy some beautiful second hand china to enjoy the beef stew in. Now I am not sure wether to bother. But then again, I guess I am doing this for me, for my own pleasure as much as theirs. Maybe I need to broaden my social group! Seriously though, I think I am just go going to go all out with my party and those who enjoy it can, and the rest can bugger off to a club at midnight and I can stay behind and tuck myself in to bed, to recover some energy for the clearing up the next day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker det låter som en alldeles utmärkt trevlig fest som du vill ordna.. jag skulle lätt komma =)

Nadja said...

tack for uppmuntran! Du ar ju valkommen, Madde ;)

Anonymous said...

men hallå jag önskar att jag kunde komma :) va mysigt de låter...

Nadja said...

ni far komma hit bada tva! Ni ar harmed officiellt inbjudna :D

Nadja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

åh! jag lnskar jag kunde komma =(

You will eat it and you will like it said...

Det låter du som du håller på att bli vuxen. Det är det bästa som hänt mig i alla fall.
;-)

Nadja said...

Laskigt men sant, Ulrika. Faktiskt ar det ratt skont att vara vuxen!