Friday 2 October 2009

going loco

So I'm completely in two minds about blogging right now..... This blog is obviously rather dead. And I want to start fresh. But I like this blog, the name of it etc and I cant decide wether to start an entirely new blog or just delete all the old posts and start again??? Huh..... For now I am going to make a fresh start here, all in english this time. I've realised it's far to confusing to keep switching and also understand that it must be really annoying for a swedish person to read my swedish writing with no dots!! You swedes will know what I mean.... So good bye old blog and hello new blog!

Anywho. So I'm going away on this long trip in little over 2 weeks. Me and my good friend Hanna are flying to Bangkok and from there we hope to travel on through Cambodia, Vietnam, singapore and Malaysia. We'll be gone for 2 months, the longest trip I've ever been on. I am beyond excited. Time is going so fast and I am aware that I have a million and one things to sort out before the trip. So I have bought a notebook. I hope it will be my trusted companion through out the trip, it is already accumulating endless to do lists! So thank god it's Friday, my weekend is already filled with things to organise for the trip.

1 comment:

sabulous said...

Welcome back sis!!! :D