Tuesday 6 October 2009

the noise, the pain!

My head feels like it may explode. I don't know why but I have the worst headache i've had for a while. Going to the science museum with the kiddies didn't exactly help... They have a great kids are with water play, sound play etc. But the noise.... The pain! I feel like going straight to bed, but I'm working for another hour and then i've got to pick up a few things in sainsburys before my brother gets to my house. You see he's moving in with us for a while, until he gets his own london pad. It's going to be great as we are finally without weird random flatmates, it'll be strictly family and friends!

Basically it's now me, James, his (sister who is also one of my bff:s), and my brother (who gets on really well with the other two). When he moves out, at the end of the month, another great friend of ours moves in. Bliss.


No comments: