Monday 5 October 2009

Monday ain't that bad....

Today we're staying in all day as it's raining outside and the little one has a cold, the last thing she needs is to get soaked. Now that I'm sitting on the couch with a cup of tea my Monday isn't looking so bad after all....

Yesterday we had a lovely Sunday roast in the restaurant we're James is the head chef. It was absolutely delicious, fillet of beef with all the trimmings. Add to that some nice red wine and a selection of desserts, yum! I also had my sis there which was an added bonus! Unfortunately I couldn't sleep until around 2 in the morning, feeling quite tired today. But no rest for the wicked, as I have to go home and clean the flat tonight and do lots of washing. I have both my brother and a friend coming to stay so u need to make the flat look at least decent!

No comments: