Saturday 18 August 2012

Did I hear you say 8 hours?

It's nearly 30 degrees outside and I am staying in, I just can't take the heat! I got a very nice suprise this morning when I woke up for the first time since going to bed at midnight, looked at my watch and saw that it was 8.20 in the morning! Una had slept through from her late feed, for the second time in a week or so. I'm not getting my hopes up that she will sleep through every night, but it was definitely a nice surprise! I felt so rested, ready to take on the world. After a good, long skype chat with my friend Maria I whizzed around the flat cleaning the bathroom, tidying up, changing sheets... It's amazing how much energy a full nights sleep can generate.
Untitled
I've just had leftovers from last nights dinner for my lunch, quinoa and black eyed bean salad with pan fried halloumi. I then baked some chocolate and hazelnut balls for something sweet with my coffee. I'm going to head out to Westfield this afternoon to check out the Nike shop, I am still not entirely sure about the shoes I got yesterday. I do really like them, but there is another colourway which I would prefer.

Another job I got done today was applying for Eurpoean Health Insurance Cards for James, Una and I. These cards show that you are entitled to free or subsidised healthcare in the European Union and can save you A LOT of money on holiday. My sister wanted to see a GP in Sweden and they where going to charge her the equivalent of £150, even though she is a Swedish citizen! Click here to apply now, it takes two minutes. There are some websites that want to charge you to apply, so go straight to the source to do it for free!

No comments: