Sunday 23 November 2008

redundancy welcome

Another nice day. Started off this morning with some freshly baked scones for breakfast. Then a walk down portobello road. I found some beautiful china, teapot and cups in white with blue flowers, just what I want! But my pocket said no. It started to rain, but I didn't mind so much even though my new tights got wet and I was wearing ballet pumps and a super short dress. When we got home we put our electrical "fire" on and hubby cooked us up some nice potato hash with salmon and onions in (odd combo of things we had at home, but it was very tasty).

freshly baked scones (yes, that is indeed sinful cheese on the table)

This evening we were expecting friends over but they never showed up. Is it just me or is that incredibly rude? hmm.. I was a bit miffed.

Tomorrow is Monday and I am already experiencing the should-I-just-quit-my-job-sunday-blues. Depressing.

No comments: