Tuesday 22 May 2012

Death becomes me

I spent my afternoon in the garden with Una after my baking experience failed miserably. Don't ask.... James had to bake a new cake and mine went straight in the bin. Moving on! I joined a friend at her gym tonight for a Legs, Bums and Tums class. Man, oh man! It was so hard... Weights! Squats! Crunches! All these alien things! It was pretty gruesome. However I must say I really enjoyed it and probably, maybe, I'll go back. I fear my body will be rather sore tomorrow. I also very nearly fell down the stairs at the gym as my legs had turned to jelly. But now I feel great and very proud of myself!


I came back to a yummy prawn, smoked salmon, avocado and grapefruit salad.


Now shower and bed I think. And so the battle of Una and The Cot continues, will anyone sleep tonight I wonder? Having said that she is currently asleep IN HER COT! I just hope she doesn't wake up to feed every 2 hours, like she did last night. My little Uni Macarooni, bless her little heart.



No comments: