Wednesday 2 May 2012

Snoozy




Today Una and I have been to her first ever play group. She slept through most of it, but I enjoyed it so we will be going back next week! I was up at 7.30 to get myself ready, get Una ready, feed her etc and walk there for 10 am (40 min brisk walk, well needed exercise!)
This might not sound very early to other parents of young babies, but I like to sleep in and so does Una. We never get up before 9 and Una can sometimes happily sleep in until 11, as long as she has access to plenty of boob.

We spent the afternoon chilling at home, I've finished writing thank you cards for all the gifts we've received since Una was born, very late I know! After that we had a 2 hour long nap on the couch. Love napping on the couch with Una attached to my boob like a little monkey baby. I realise this breaks all the rules, but I don't care. Love this little girl so much. She also likes napping in her baby gym, as you do!




Now James is cooking monkfish and chorizo stew and it smells amazing.

No comments: