Thursday 25 October 2012

Morning muffins

Una decided to wake up at 6.30 this morning, she's been doing that a lot lately. I took her in to bed with me, in the vain hope she might go back to sleep. Instead she shouted in my ear, kicked and pinched me until I finally gave in and got up at around 7. We had a nice morning, chilling out before she went down for a nap. We are going to my friends house this afternoon to hang out and I have promised to bring us treats, so I decided to bake some chocolate muffins. She is pregnant and so in my opinion deserves lots of treats. I used the quickest and simplest recipe I could find, of course. They looked like they had turned out fine but of course I needed to taste them, just to make sure. Just a small piece.
P1120457
Before I knew it I had devoured the whole thing, so I guess they got the seal of approval. Or maybe I am just greedy.
P1120461
Now Una is playing and I am about to write a shopping list before heading to Sainsbury's to get supplies for the dinner I am cooking tomorrow, I have three girls coming over for some food, wine and a good chat.
P1120434

No comments: