Thursday 26 July 2012

Heatwave!

Untitled
Yesterday morning we got up early to attend Una's first ever music class. It doens't seem to matter how early I get up, I am always running late! I ended up bring my breakfast with me to eat on the bus. Already at 8.30 it was unbelievably hot. We were going all the way over to Camden to try out "baby bureau", a baby music class at Imagination Station run by my friend Ema. Una absolutely loved it, in fact it deserves a whole post of its own! After the class we had a little picnic in Regents Park in the melting heat. On the way to the catch the bus back I popped in to H&M and got a couple of sun dresses in the sale, £5 each. What a bargain! I am still around 5 kilos heavier than I was before I got pregnant, and a whole lot wobblier, so a lot of my clothes don't fit me.
By the time we got home it was nearly 4 pm. Una went down for a nap and I had half a glass of rose topped up with lemonade. Sophisticated, right?

Today is another sveltering day, we are heading out this afternoon to meet friends for coffee, then will probably enjoy the late afternoon sun in the park or the garden.
Untitled

1 comment:

Erika said...

Proffsfrulle och ursöt baby OCH sofistikerad drinker. Finns det något du inte har/kan? :)