Wednesday 4 July 2012

A lot of nothing

I know I've gone a bit quiet, only because there hasn't been a lot to report. I am in the sort of place where there is a lot of stuff happening, but at the same time there isn't much going on. Big things are taking up all my attention and energy, so I don't have an awful lot left over for the fun, exciting stuff.

The gym remains my time to focus on myself and have a break from stress. Tonight was LBT as usual, it was an amazing class. The best one I've done so far. High energy, dynamic and FUN! It's amazing how it gets more and more enjoyable as I am getting stronger and able to do more.

I am now in bed with Una, who has adopted the habit of waking up around 4 in the morning and not wanting to go back to sleep. She has always been the kind of baby that feeds, half asleep, and then settles straight back. So even though she still wakes up quite a few times a night I have never found it a problem. Now she has been more difficult to settle the last couple of nights. I suppose I should start to put her in to some sort of routine, but so far I have found it easiest to just go with the flow as she is such a relaxed baby. We shall see how things pan out, I am not worried.



No comments: