Sunday 1 July 2012

Life goes on

Today Una and I met upt with my sister in Queensway. I left them to spend some quality niece/auntie time while I went to a pilates class. I hadn't done pilates in ages, it was even better than I remembered. After all the LBT and body pump classes I've done recently, the stretches and calm breathing felt so good. All my sore, tense muscles were stretched and loosened. I felt so relaxed, like I was being massaged. Before I knew it the hour was up, I could have kept going for another one. I'll definitely be back there next Sunday.

Unfortunately all my worries and stresses seemed to slap me in the face as soon as I left the gym and I am now feeling anything but relaxed. There is nothing I can do but keep going and look to the future. Sometimes the only thing left to do is to switch to autopilot. Stop thinking, planning and analyzing. That's what I am trying to do now. Life goes on, it always does.

No comments: