Friday 15 June 2012

The baby stole my brain

We had plans to see friends this morning but they got cancelled as the little boy has chickenpox. I won't be seeing them now until it's all cleared up, definitely don't want Una to get it this young!

So now we are all dressed and ready, with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Well, not quite nothing to do. Actually my to do list is quite long. One thing on my list is food shopping as I've had to throw out most of our food. We had an unfortunate fridge incident the other day. I got up in the morning and noticed the fridge didn't seem to be working. I thought it was strange if it was broken as we only got it a few months ago. Well as it turns out, it wasn't broken, it was switched off at the mains. I am assuming I am the one who has got it confused with the light switch which is on the other wall. Stupid, I know, but having a baby has made me just that, stupid. I am hoping it's hormonal and won't last forever... right?

No comments: