Saturday 9 June 2012

I'm ready

I am ready for the horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach to disappear. I am ready to stop making excuses for someone else. I am ready to talk about fun things again. I am ready to stop feeling shit about myself. I am ready to find out what I am capable of. I am ready to throw myself off the edge with no idea of what what waits below. I am ready for the hard fall and I am ready to start climbing back up again. I am ready to cry all the tears I need to cry, until the tears dry up and I come out on the other side. I am ready for my life to begin, to move forward. I am scared, but I am ready.

Every time it gets a little easier, I cry a little less. But this is the last time. The last time.

2 comments:

sabulous said...

Just remember that whenever you fall, I will be there to catch you and help you up again. <3

Nadja said...

What would I do without you??