Sunday 10 June 2012

Chocolate Oopsies

Untitled
After a full on LBT workout at the gym with Aga I strolled home feeling great. I came home to these to girls chilling on the couch.
Untitled
We had a greek salad for lunch. I am pretty much obsessed with feta cheese...
Untitled
Sabina said she'd been thinking of trying to make some chocolate oopsies.  I was dying for a coffee and something sweet so I suggested we give it a go, I had all the ingredients at home anyway. We used the same recipe, just added a couple of teaspoons of cocoa powder, a couple of tablespoons of honey ( for 6 oopsies) and scattered some flaked almonds on top. We had them with whipped cream and fresh berries, yum! They tasted (almost) like chocolate muffins! Next time I'll put a bit more cocoa powder, but I'll definitely make them again.
Untitled

No comments: