Saturday 23 June 2012

This isn't good bye

Today was the goodbye lunch for my friend who is leaving. We met up in a pub called The Fox, in Dalston.
I had a yummy steak sandwich and a shaky bridge cider..
Untitled
Una had milk and plenty of cuddles from everyone.
Untitled
My beautiful sister came too.
Untitled
This girl breaks my heart, wish she wasn't leaving.
Untitled
After a couple of hours of good chat, plus some awful/hilarious photo boot pictures it was time for Una and I to head home. We just about survived the hellish tube journey back across London and Una is now asleep next to me in the bed, and I am about to turn in as well. Those kids are no doubt just getting started, but I am very happy to be tucked up in bed with my best person in the world. Oh, how things change.

No comments: