Thursday 14 June 2012

Did I tell you I'm an emotional eater?

Yesterday started off so great but as the day went on I had to deal the less nice parts of life. I felt totally overwhelmed and stuck. I barely did a thing all afternoon, just sat and stared in to space, meanwhile my mind was racing at a million miles an hour. Trying to figure things out, make sense out of things. Trying to picture the future and finding it impossible.
There is a lot going on for me at the moment and but I know (hope?) it will all turn out ok in the end.

Cooking was the last thing I could think of and to be honest I felt like junk food to make myself feel better...
Enter pizza and Haagen-Dazs! It was tasty but I couldn't eat nearly as much as I used to, a third of a pizza with salad was plenty and the 2 scoops of ice cream I could only just finish at a push.Untitled

No comments: